Costs Lawyer for Clients and Lawyers
How I, a Cost Lawyer Can Help You
Being a qualified lawyer, practising in the area of legal costs in Victoria, Australia, I can help you achieve a resolution to any current legal costs dispute or possible future costs dispute.
Currently I am able to offer a quick turnaround service for all your legal costs work, including the preparation of bills of costs, notice of objection, assessments and security for costs applications.
I am also able to attend your office to work in-house if you need to retain your file in extant matters.
Clients and Lawyers Services
My Costs Lawyer Experience
My expertise and experience as a costs lawyer are:
- preparation of bills of costs, objections and assessments/estimates,
- legal costs disputes between clients and lawyers under the Legal Profession Act,
- advice on cost orders, submissions on costs, and cost recovery,
- mediation of legal cost disputes,
- appearances on taxation and other legal cost hearings,
- expert evidence in security for costs and other proceedings,
- risk Management, including assistance with compliance with the Legal Profession Act.
So, you can be sure that I will act professionally and in your best interests as I deal with legal costs dispute on your behalf.
Feel free to contact me any time prior to or during a legal costs dispute. Or even to address a concern or query you may have.